Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3:58 PM RANT



Its pretty annoying, immature and quite ridiculous to get these hate mail, comments, and phone calls every since I posted pictures on the internet of a boy and I. I got called a slut from some pussy who couldn't even list their name, was told that I need to date a man and not bring "boys" around my kid from someone who has never met him, was told I was dating another Jason from someone who has never met him..

I'm not a slut, I am not stupid either, and I am a damn good mother and there is no way in hell id date another Jason so if you have a problem with that I don't care nor do I want to hear it..

If you aren't able to be happy that I am happy then don't stalk me on the internet, don't talk to me, don't call an harass me about it because quite frankly I don't care what you have to say.......

I am happy, get over it.

When at first I learned to speak, I used all my words to fight. With him and her and you and me, oh it's just a waste of time.. Oh it's such a waste time.

No comments:

Post a Comment